Benefits Of Living Without Money
Most of people use to think the other way, that if there wasn’t any kind of money, people would be lazy, not willing to work and eventually there wouldn’t be any kind of progress or technological advancement. This is in actuality a wrong way of thinking simply because no one has ever tried it and see if it is the case of not.
Benefits of money free society:
- Gaining more peace among people and within ourselves, just look around, most of crimes are caused by the use of money and greed, drug dealers, robbery, bribery and many other factors that contribute to lack of personal peace.If you had nothing to worry about then you will be peacefully.
- Crimes will decrease, we all agree that crime is deeply rooted on money, people are willing to do a lot of bad things just to get their hands on money, if no one possess anything then there will be no one to rob from or to feel jealous about, if all possession are for everyone then there will be less crimes and more cooperation among people
- Living in a healthier and cleaner environment, as long as every person is offering their best to provide for their community there will be no need of genetically engineering any crops or the use of bad chemicals to the people, no any fast food will exist.
- Acceleration of human advancements, most of technological advancements is slowing down because of the money, say for example in order for a person to purchase a new phone or any other latest piece of technological equipment they would require money to purchase a new one, and to make a new one, if everything was provided based on the service then the process of collecting funds will not get in the way, think about what Nikola Tesla was trying to do, to provide free energy to all people, but because of the money we are still further behind.
- Better education system, as most of people know, what is taught in University and colleges is a not so up to date knowledge simply because it cost them money to replace new text books and teachers, if education was free printing was free, this would accelerate everything.
- Having good medical treatments, most of people agree that there is a treatment to chronic diseases it’s just that other people don’t want it to be known because they will loose their career which is basically money.
- Emergence of spiritual civilization, us being occupied with the need to money we are slowly loosing our qualities of life, moral values, health and our spiritual nature, if our minds are free from pursuit of money we will treat each other equally and have time for our personal growth and self discovery.
- Stimulates creativity, since we are living in a mono-culture society it is hard to be creative and live the kind of life you deserve, say for example having your own types of clothing, having your own mechanical systems, your own design of house.
- lack of poverty, as long as we introduce the concept of possession there will always be poverty, but if there isn’t any kind of material possession no one will be left out and everyone will see themselves as part of the whole.